What information do we collect?
To get started, duka.direct requires that you register using a valid mobile number and name. Information collected from the application includes names and contact data, credentials used for authentication and account access, orders and payments data.
How is the collected information used?
We may use the information we obtain through the application to:
- Increase product and service offering: your information enables us to offer and provide unique products and services to you.
- Personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- Improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Improve our app: your information and feedback you provide help us to improve our app offerings.
- To send periodic emails: the email address and mobile number you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, related product or service information, and any other information related to your profile/account
How do we protect your information?
We aim to protect your information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf. All our third-party service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your data in line with our policies. We do not allow them to use your data for their own purposes. We permit them to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may also share your personal data with third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of our site, our users, and others. Where your data is shared with third parties, we will seek to share the minimum amount necessary.
What about cookies?